- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 3/4 cup Korean spicy BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 5 to 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 red chili, seeded and sliced
- Toasted bread, to serve with
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Marinate chicken breast in 1/4 cup of Korean spicy BBQ sauce for 10 to 20 minutes. Grill or pan-fry marinated chicken until fully cooked, 2 to 3 minutes each side. Let cool a bit.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup pepper jack cheese, remaining Korean spicy BBQ sauce and green onion in a large mixing bowl. Stir until everything is well mixed. Set aside.
- Chop chicken into bite-size pieces. Add chopped chicken into cheese mixture; mix well.
- Pour chicken dip into 6x8-inch baking dish and spread out evenly. Sprinkle remaining pepper jack cheese on top. Place baking dish on a baking sheet in case dip boils over. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken dip is bubbling and cheese is melted and golden. Garnish with chopped green onion and red chili. Serve warm with toasted bread. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE