- 1 string cheese stick
- Wooden disposable chopsticks
- 5 thinly sliced pork belly
- 100g rice
- Potato starch, as needed
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- 3 tbsp Gochujang
- 1 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground chili pepper
- Sesame seeds, as needed
- Skewer string cheese sticks using wooden disposable chopsticks.
- Spread thinly sliced pork belly and place rice on top. Top with string cheese from step 1 and roll up.
- Dip it into potato starch and coat evenly.
- Cook in a frying pan heated with vegetable oil.
- Mix in all seasonings and brush the glaze on the skewers evenly and cook, flipping and glazing occasionally.
- Pour the remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE