- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 8 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated chocolate
- In a blender, add milk, condensed milk, cocoa powder and egg yolks. Beat well.
- Grease a Bundt pan with butter and sugar, pour in the mixture and put a lid on it or cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a bain-marie for approximately 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from pan and cover with chocolate sprinkles.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE