Lasagna in a Milk Carton
Bet you never thought to make lasagna like this!
- Lasagna noodles, as needed
- Meat sauce, as needed
- Shredded cheese, as needed
- White sauce, as needed
- Your favorite herbs, as needed
- Boil lasagna noodles.
- Cut open an empty milk carton horizontally. Fold the edges and seal them together using staples.
- Cover the entire milk carton with aluminum foil.
- Place the lasagna noodles and spread meat sauce on top. Repeat the same process and add more layers.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200°C.
- Once the lasagna is cooled, remove from the milk carton and cut into the desired size. Pour white sauce over the lasagna and garnish with your favorite herbs.