Lasagna in a Milk Carton
Bet you never thought to make lasagna like this!
- Lasagna noodles, as needed
- Meat sauce, as needed
- Shredded cheese, as needed
- White sauce, as needed
- Your favorite herbs, as needed
- Boil lasagna noodles.
- Cut open an empty milk carton horizontally. Fold the edges and seal them together using staples.
- Cover the entire milk carton with aluminum foil.
- Place the lasagna noodles and spread meat sauce on top. Repeat the same process and add more layers.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200°C.
- Once the lasagna is cooled, remove from the milk carton and cut into the desired size. Pour white sauce over the lasagna and garnish with your favorite herbs.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE