- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, mixed with sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Ricotta cream:
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 390ºF.
- For the ricotta cream: In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta, eggs and basil. Stir until combined.
- To assemble: Cut half the lasagna noodles in half. In a Bundt pan, add a layer of uncut lasagna noodles so they drape out of the pan. Top with some meat sauce and a layer of cut noodles. Add dollops of ricotta cream and spread out evenly. Add another layer of noodles, followed by meat sauce. Top with a final layer of cut noodles, then wrap the draped noodles over the top. Cover with a lid and bake for 20 minutes. Cut into slices and sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan. Add a bowl of tomato sauce in the center to serve.