How to make Lasagna rolls.
- 6 lasagna sheets
- 4 ounces frozen spinach
- 7 ounces cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 10 ounces tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Boil the lasagna noodles until al dente. Cut in half lengthwise.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Combine the garlic, spinach, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Top the lasagna strips with the spinach mixture and roll them up.
- Spread half the tomato sauce onto the bottom of a square pan. Place the lasagna rolls into the pan with the seams facing down. Pour the rest of the tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes and cheese is melted. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on parsley.
- NOTE: You may substitute your favorite cheese for this recipe.