- 4 Bell peppers with the tops cut off and de-seeded
- 1 pound ground turkey, pan fried
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Fresh lasagna sheets
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- Parmesan Cheese grated
- Basil for garnish
- Preheat you oven to 425.
- Slice off a small amount of the bottom of each pepper, without creating a hole, to ensure it lies flat. Place in an oven proof pan.
- In a small bowl, combine ground turkey with marinara sauce.
- Cut the pasta into pepper sized circles. In each pepper place a spoon of Bolognese, a sprinkle of fresh basil, a sprinkle of pine nuts, then a spoon of ricotta and a small sprinkle of parmesan. Repeat until full.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes and serve with more basil and pine nuts.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE