- Layer 1 (white): 2 cups coconut meat, 1 cups cashews (soaked), 1 cup maple syrup, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1/2 vanilla bean, 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Layer 2 (pink): 2 cups coconut meat, 1 cups cashews (soaked), 1 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup beet juice, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons lavender, 1 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Crust: 3 cups coconut flour, 1 cups almond flour, 1 cup beet pulp, 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 2 teaspoons lavender, 1/3 cup maple syrup, 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients for your crust and press into an 8 inch springform, making sure to reinforce the elbow and sides so it doesn't break.
- Dehydrate overnight, or put in the oven for 2 hours at 200 degrees.
- Combine ingredients for layer 1.
- Once the crust has cooled, pour layer 1 into it and place in the refrigerator to allow it to set up for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine ingredients for layer 2, and pour directly on top of layer.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 30 minutes
- The cake will last up to 3 days.