- For the scones:
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons culinary lavender
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- For the glaze:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon culinary lavender
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, add almond flour, lavender, salt and baking soda. Whisk to combine. Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Form dough into a ball and place between two pieces of parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll dough until 2 inches thick.
- Use cookie or biscuit cutter and press into dough. Place scones on parchment paper, 3 inches apart. Brush each scone with almond milk. Bake 15 to 18 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all glaze ingredients and whisk to combine. While scones are still hot, brush glaze over the top. Enjoy!