Shaved Zucchini Salad With Arugula and Mint
- Salad Ingredients:
- 1 zucchini, washed and ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 mint sprig, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- Pesto Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/8 cup packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 mint sprig mint, torn
- 1 small clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons walnuts, chopped
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Prepare the dressing. In a food processor, add the parsley, basil, mint, garlic, walnuts, zest, lemon juice and pepper. Pulse until roughly chopped. Add olive oil. Blend until smooth.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel zucchini into ribbons.
- In a large bowl, add shaved zucchini, arugula, mint and walnuts. Drizzle in dressing and toss to combine. Serve.