- 2 cups leftover Thanksgiving turkey, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon gochugaru
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 seamless crescent dough sheet
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place turkey in a mixing bowl. Chop garlic, green onions and jalapeño and add to turkey. Add soy sauce, gochugaru and sesame oil and mix well with your hands. Set aside.
- Gently roll out dough and spread marinara evenly on top. Sprinkle mozzarella and turkey mixture. Roll dough lengthwise.
- Slice roll into 1/2-inch-wide pieces, and carefully place open side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!