- 200 grams flour
- 200 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- The same amount of lemon juice in flour
- 10 grams baking powder
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
- Mix the butter and the sugar until a white mixture is obtained.
- Add the eggs one by one. They must be at room temperature.
- Incorporate the sifted flour with the baking powder slowly and join them.
- Aromatized with lemon zest and juice.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 170C degrees.
- For the glaze: Sift the powdered sugar.
- Using a wire whisk, mix the lemon juice and sugar slowly.
- Add water if you want the glaze more liquid.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.