- 4 limes
- 1 lemon
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups sour cream
- 2 packets of gelatin, unflavored (about 5 teaspoons)
- Grate the peel of the limes and lemon. Set aside.
- Squeeze the limes, and reserve the juice.
- Prepare gelatin accordingly.
- In a blender, add the lime juice, condensed milk, and sour cream. Blend it well.
- Add gelatin, and blend to incorporate.
- In a bowl, place the mixture, and add a third of the combined lemon and lime zest. Fold and mix together. Set aside.
- Arrange the rest of the lemon-lime peels in the bottom of a silicone form, and pour the lemon pudding on top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Once firm, garnish with lemon-lime zest on top. Serve, and enjoy!