- 300 grams tofu
- 200 grams ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon instant dashi powder
- 3 tablespoons potato starch
- 8 leaves lettuce
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- Minced ginger
- Soy sauce
- Wash the lettuce and drain well of excess moisture.
- Microwave tofu for 2 minutes at 500 watts. Then place on a flat plate and let it rest for 20 minutes. Drain of excess liquid. Mince the ginger and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine drained tofu, ground chicken, sesame oil, ginger, dashi and potato starch and mix well with a spoon.
- Mix 1 tablespoon potato starch with the shredded lettuce and mix to distribute evenly.
- Place chicken mixture into the center and mold into a ball.
- Arrange the lettuce balls onto a square pan and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 6 minutes at 500 watts.
- Top with minced ginger and serve with soy sauce and vinegar mixture.