Levain Bakery Style Cookies
Tall and fudgy double chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Dutch process cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Add the butter, sugar into a large mixing bowl. Use a beater to beat for 5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix until well combined. Add the cocoa powder, flour, cake flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt and mix using a spatula until well combined. Add the chocolate chips and mix until well combined.
- Scoop balls of dough onto a prepared sheet pan lined with baking paper. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE