- 280 grams flour
- 200 grams sugar
- 150 grams butter
- 3 tablespoons of dark cocoa
- 170 grams of almonds
- 2 egg yolks
- In a bowl mix the flour with the sugar and incorporate diced cold butter.
- Mix using your hands until a sandblasted is formed and add the cocoa, the peeled and crushed almonds and the egg yolks, therefore a dough is formed.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and then stretch till a sheet of 5mm thick is obtained. Cut with using the shape molds. Place all the cookies in a greased and floured dish and cook in a preheated oven moderated during 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool in the dish before removing and serve sprinkling powdered sugar on top.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE