- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack
- 1/2 cup bacon plus 1 tablespoon for garnish, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion plus 1 tablespoon for garnish, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the potatoes: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a potato between the handles of 2 chopsticks. Slice the potatoes into thin slices, leaving 1/8 inch at the bottom unsliced. Place slices on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden and tender.
- For the dip: In a medium bowl, add sour cream, cheese, bacon and green onion. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with green onion and bacon.