- 2 ¼ tablespoons butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 ounce water
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup tart dough
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons water
- 5 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Spread the tart dough in the pan and cover with parchment paper. Put in pie weights, and bake for 25 minutes at 345 degrees.
- Place all ingredients for the lemon cream in a pot and cook over low heat, mixing until it thickens.
- When the tart shell is completely cooled, pour in the lemon cream and chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Pipe Italian meringue on top and decorate with fruits to finish.
- Place the sugar and water in a pot and heat to 240 degrees to make the syrup.
- Add the sugar to the egg whites and whisk.
- When it is fluffy, add the simply syrup little by little while mixing.