- Frozen macaroni and cheese
- Flour for dredging
- Eggs for egg wash
- Breadcrumbs for breading
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Marinara or ranch for dipping
- Parsley for garnish
- Preheat frying oil to 350°F.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 1/2-inch-thick by 2-inch-long sticks out of the macaroni and cheese. (You may also use your own mac 'n' cheese recipe and simply freeze or refrigerate until firm, slice and continue with the recipe as follows.)
- Set up a dredging station, and begin dipping sticks into flour, egg and finally breadcrumbs.
- Fry in batches until golden brown and bubbly. Drain on a plate lined with paper towels. Serve hot with sauce of choice.