- 8 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6-8 Ritz crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix cracker crumbs, one tablespoon of melted butter, and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Set aside.
- Cook macaroni in salted water according to package instructions, until al dente.
- Drain and bring back to the pot. Stir and coat the cooked macaroni in the remaining melted butter and beaten egg. Then mix with milk and the remaining shredded cheese.
- Spoon the mixture equally into a greased donut pan. Sprinkle the tops with the cracker crumb and cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and the donuts feel more firm.