- 1 pound macaroni noodles (I used the authentic kind they have in Trinidad, but if you can't find them, just get elbow pasta)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- A couple squirts of hot sauce, if you want it on top
- In a large bowl, mix the egg, evaporated milk, garlic cloves, onions, ketchup, mustard, black pepper, hot sauce.
- Boil the pasta. Once it's al-dente, drain it.
- Then mix butter in with the noodles and add the shredded cheeses.
- Stir the milk and egg mixture in with the noodles and pour it into a greased casserole dish.
- Top it with more shredded cheese and a bit more evaporated milk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.