- 2 cups store-bought marinara sauce
- 1-pound bag frozen four-cheese ravioli
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare an 8x8-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Ladle a third of the marinara sauce into the bottom of the pan, followed by a third of the frozen ravioli.
- Ladle another third of the sauce over the ravioli, and sprinkle half the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Repeat with one more layer, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve immediately or bring to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for an easy make-ahead meal. To heat from frozen, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until warmed through.