- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup store-bought salsa
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups Mexican shredded cheese blend, divided
- 12 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream, divided
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, shredded chicken, salsa, beans, corn, chiles, cumin, chili powder and cheese. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the center of each tortilla with the chicken and rice mixture. Top with sour cream and wrap tightly. Roll each burrito in plastic wrap and freeze for a make-ahead meal.
- To reheat, unwrap the burrito, cover with a damp paper towel and heat in the microwave for 2 minutes until warmed through. Enjoy!