- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon large-flake salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- In a bowl, mix coconut, salt and condensed milk. Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray with nonstick spray.
- Using your hands, form coconut mixture into bars, and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze until set, about 15 minutes.
- While coconut is freezing, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. If using the microwave, place in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat for 30 seconds on high power. Stir, then repeat process until chocolate is melted.
- Using a fork, dip the coconut bars into the melted chocolate, letting excess drip off before placing them on the baking sheet.
- Place in fridge until set, then keep in fridge or an airtight container.