- ½ cup aquafaba liquid
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract or bean paste
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp coconut rum
- 1 banana, sliced into coins
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp salted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press into a 9-inch pie pan and bake for 7 minutes and then cool completely.
- Whip aquafaba with cream of tartar to soft peaks. Gradually add vanilla, coconut rum, and powdered sugar. Whip to stiff peaks.
- Spread half of the cream on the bottom of crust. Add a layer of sliced banana. Repeat another layer.