- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box graham crackers
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons shelled pistachios, chopped
- In a large bowl, use a mixer to whip the heavy cream into stiff peaks. Then use a spatula to fold in condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Spread a few tablespoons of the cream onto the bottom of an 8-inch baking dish or foil container. Place a single layer of graham crackers side-by-side. You can break some crackers to complete the layer. Spread one-third of the cream onto the crackers, followed by a layer of mango slices. Add another layer of crackers and repeat the process to create 3 layers, ending with mango slices on the surface.
- Place 6 graham crackers in a Ziploc bag and crush into crumbs. Spread the crumbs to cover the surface, arrange mango slices to form small roses on top, and sprinkle pistachios on top.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Slice into squares to serve.