- 30 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ripe mangos, peeled and halved around pit, thinly sliced
- For the crust: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line the base of a 9-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper and grease the sides with butter.
- Pulse cookies and salt in a food processor. Drizzle in butter, pulsing until the crumbs just start to come together. Press mixture into the bottom and sides of the springform pan. Double-wrap the springform pan in aluminum foil. Place the pan in the refrigerator to cool while you prep the filling.
- For the filling: Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-low, mix the softened cream cheese, sugar, flour and salt until the mixture is smooth. Scrape down the sides of bowl and paddle attachment with a spatula. Add the vanilla. With the machine running, add one egg at a time, beating each for about 20 seconds before adding the next. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of bowl and paddle attachment.
- Pour the filling over the cooled chocolate cookie crust. Place the springform pan onto a roasting pan and add 3 to 4 cups of water to the bottom inch of the pan. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes until almost set and the center jiggles slightly. Turn off the oven and open the door a crack. Let it cool for 1 hour in the the oven. Remove and let cool completely on a rack at room temperature. Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours or up to 2 days.
- For serving: Before serving, run a knife around the sides of the pan. Unmold the springform pan and place the cheesecake on a serving platter. Top with the mango slices starting in the center and circling around the cheesecake.