- 30 whole Oreo cookies
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ripe mangos, peeled and halved around pit, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line the base of a 9-inch springform cake pan with parchment paper and grease the sides with butter.
- Pulse cookies and salt in a food processor.
- Drizzle in butter, pulsing until the crumbs just start to come together.
- Press mixture into the bottom and sides of the springform pan.
- Double-wrap the springform pan in aluminum foil.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to cool while you prep the filling.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-low, mix the softened cream cheese, sugar, flour and salt until the mixture is smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of bowl and paddle attachment with a spatula.
- Add the vanilla.
- With the machine running, add one egg at a time, beating each for about 20 seconds before adding the next.
- Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of bowl and paddle attachment.
- Pour the filling over the cooled chocolate cookie crust. Place the springform pan onto a roasting pan and add 3 to 4 cups of water to the bottom inch of the pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes until almost set and the center jiggles slightly.
- Turn off the oven and open the door a crack. Let it cool for 1 hour in the the oven. Remove and let cool completely on a rack at room temperature.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours or up to 2 days.
- Before serving, run a knife around the sides of the pan.
- Unmold the springform pan and place the cheesecake on a serving platter.
- Top with the mango slices starting in the center and circling around the cheesecake.