- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 very ripe mangoes
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup agave syrup
- In a small bowl, mix the chili powder, cayenne and salt together. Set aside.
- Cut one of the mangoes into small cubes. In a small bowl, mix the mango cubes with half of the chili mixture. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the yogurt, remaining mangoes, lime juice and agave syrup. Blend until well combined with a smoothie consistency. Taste and add additional agave if needed.
- In a popsicle mold or cup, add a spoonful of the diced mango with chili.
- Spoon the mango yogurt smoothie over the chili mango mixture. Insert sticks right away if you have a mold, or insert a popsicle stick in the center after freezing pops for one hour so the stick will stay centered.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run the popsicle mold under warm water for about 15 seconds before pulling out.