How to make Mango Pudding
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 packet of gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mango puree
- 1/2 cup finely chopped riped mangoes (optional)
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- In a medium sized bowl, add 1 packet of gelatin powder and 1/4 water. Let it sit to fully bloom.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat up milk on medium heat until it begins to steam. Add milk to bowl with gelatin and mix until combined.
- Now add in sugar, condensed milk, mango puree and chopped mangoes and mix well, pour into 4 ramekins.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve with a splash of evaporated milk.