- Pie crust
- 350g vanilla cookies, crushed
- 200g unsalted butter, melted
- Mango Sorbet
- 500g mango, fresh or frozen
- 200g granulated sugar
- 200ml water
- Crushed pistachios
- Rose petals, cleaned
- Pie Crust
- Add the graham crackers into a food processor and blitz until it turns to crumbs. Then add butter and blitz until crumbs are well coated. Add to a 22cm pie tin and use the back of a spoon to press firmly into the pie tin making sure it’s even on the sides and bottom. Chill for 2 hours.
- Mango sorbet
- Add water and sugar to a medium sized saucepan and bring to a boil. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add mango to a food processor and add half the simple syrup. Blitz on low speed and bring to high speed until completely blitzed.
- Add the rest of the syrup and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mango sugar mixture into a pie crust and freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Decorate with crushed pistachios and rose petals.