Maple Sticky Buns Pull-Apart Bread
With walnuts and sweet caramel sauce, this doughy treat is ridiculously yummy.
- 2 packages Pillsbury pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush the inside of a 9x5 inch loaf pan with melted butter.
- Roll out dough, then spread with filling. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Cut into 3x3-inch squares (3 rows of 5). You should end up with 15 squares from each roll.
- Stack the squares, and loosely load the bread into the buttered loaf pan. Brush with remaining butter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, cool briefly, then carefully turn it out onto a large plate.
- Cool the bread on the plate and begin the caramel sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the bread to entirely coat it. Serve warm.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar and maple syrup into a spreadable mixture.
- Melt butter and sugar together until combined and bubbling.
- Carefully stir in the cream, maple syrup and salt.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE