- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 24 golden Oreos, filling removed and discarded
- Popsicle sticks
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until soft. Add the sugar, vanilla and eggs and beat until well combined. Pour into the prepared baking dish and dollop in the Nutella. Swirl gently with a toothpick and hit the pan onto the countertop a few times to level the mixture. Bake for about a half hour until cheesecake bars are puffy and browned but with a slight jiggle. Allow to cool to room temperature then set aside in the refrigerator.
- Once chilled and firm, use an Oreo-sized cookie cutter to cut rounds out of the cheesecake bar. Sandwich the rounds between two Oreo halves, add a popsicle stick and place in the freezer to set.
- Once all pops are set, dip them in melted chocolate, add sprinkles, and allow to set at room temperature before serving.