- 12 ounces good quality white chocolate chips
- 4 different colored chocolate melts
- Canola oil
- Place the white chocolate in a double boiler or heat in a glass bowl in the microwave at 30-second intervals. Mix with a spatula until completely melted.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In 4 separate cups, place 5-8 candy melts. Heat at 30 second intervals until heated. (Work quickly as you want all the chocolates to be melted and workable at the same time.) Pour 1/4 teaspoon of oil into each cup of colored chocolate to create a looser mixture if needed. Alternatively, you can melt more white chocolate in each cup and place 2-3 drops food coloring in each to create colored chocolate, but I prefer the chocolate melts as the color is more vibrant!
- Working quickly, pour white chocolate onto the parchment-lined baking sheet, and spread evenly in a rectangle about 1/4-inch thick. Drizzle each color in random patterns over the rectangle, and, using a knife or skewer, swirl it through the surface of the chocolate to create a marble effect. Don't forget all the edges!
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge to firm up. Once completely hardened, break apart into random shards. Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator.