- 3/4 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons powdered gelatin
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberry-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons Irish crème liqueur
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- Purple, yellow and green food coloring
- Cooking spray
- Whipped cream
- Purple, yellow and green candies
- Pour 3/4 cup cold water into a large bowl and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Microwave for 30 second, until the gelatin has melted. Add the condensed milk and mix until fully combined. Add the vodka and Irish crème liqueur and mix well. Add 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 3 bowls. Dye one bowl purple, green and yellow.
- Spray an 8'x5' dish with cooking spray and wipe off the excess with a paper towel. Pour half of the green mixture into the dish and transfer to the freezer. Chill for 10-15 minutes, until the jelly has set. Pour half of the yellow mixture on top and return to the freezer for 10 minutes. Repeat with half of the purple mixture. Continue with the remaining green, yellow and purple jelly. Once you've poured the final purple layer on top, place the dish in the fridge and allow to set for 2-3 hours, to ensure that each layer is firm and set.
- Gently pull the jelly away from the edges of the dish with your finger, then turn out onto a plate. Slice off the sides with a sharp knife to create clean edges, then slice into cubes.
- These can be eaten as is, or topped with a dollop of whipped cream and candy. Enjoy!