- 3 peaches
- 3 oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or 1 stick)
- 2 shots rum
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup ricotta
- 10 mint leaves
- Splash of cream or olive oil
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits; place in a large bowl.
- Cut the grapefruit and oranges in half and squeeze juices into the bowl with the peaches. Add the honey, cinnamon, rum and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 4 hours. Reserve marinade liquid.
- Coarsely chop mint leaves and combine with ricotta in a small bowl. Add salt and olive oil or cream to taste.
- Heat a grill pan. Remove the peaches from the marinade and grill them cut-side down until grill marks form. Do not flip.
- Place peaches on a plate skin-side down. Dollop the ricotta mixture into the hole where the pit was and serve.
- Optional: Serve the leftover marinade liquid over ice for a refreshing adult beverage!