Buttery potato mash tastes so much yummier when stuffed in mushrooms.
Mashed Potato Mushroom Cups
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 small potato
- Panko bread crumbs
- Olive oil
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Spoonful of minced garlic
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons cream
- Peel the potato and microwave for 3 minutes at 600 watts.
- Mash the potato in a bowl. Add in the butter, cream, minced garlic, chopped parsley, anchovies, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Cut out the stems of the mushrooms and place on baking sheet.
- Place potato mixture into the mushroom cups, sprinkle on panko bread crumbs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.