- 3/4 cup dates, pitted
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoon pure maple syrup (use more if too crumbly)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (for drizzling)
- Place dates, almonds, cocoa powder, and matcha in a food processor. Pulse until well mixed.
- Add vanilla extract extract and pure maple syrup and pulse until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a small rectangular mold lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
- Divide into bars.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate (from melting the chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth) and dust with matcha.