- 3.5 ounces vanilla cookies (about 8 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Ganache mixture:
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 10.5 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons matcha powder
- Matcha powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/3 teaspoon gelatin, soaked in 1 tablespoon water
- 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- Place cookies in a resealable plastic bag and crush into crumbs. Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine with melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a round cake pan. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the heavy cream until just before boiling. Remove from heat and add the white chocolate and matcha powder. Stir until melted and combined. Pour mixture into the cake pan and place in the refrigerator to set.
- Remove cake from mold and cover with melted white chocolate. Sprinkle with matcha before serving.
- In a saucepan, add the milk, heavy cream, corn syrup and gelatin. Heat over medium without boiling. Combine mixture with the melted white chocolate.