- 2 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 tablespoon gelatin plus 2 tablespoons water
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 1/3 ounce pistachios
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Sprinkle the gelatin in the water and leave for 5 minutes. Warm in a microwave for 20 seconds to melt right before putting in mixer.
- Remove the cream from the Oreo cookies. Put the cookies into a bag and break them up. Add the melted butter and mix. Spread mixture on the bottom of a cake pan, and press down.
- In a mixing bowl, add all of the cheesecake ingredients except for the matcha green tea and mix together. Divide mixture among 3 bowls. Add the matcha green tea into one bowl. Add one spoonful of the cheesecake batter with matcha green tea mixed in to the second bowl.
- Pour the plain batter into the cake pan and add the light green colored batter in the center, reserving 2 spoonfuls. Add the dark green batter in the center, reserving 2 spoonfuls.
- Drip the remaining dark green batter over the section of light green batter, and drip the light green batter over the section of dark green batter. Use a skewer to swirl in desired patterns.
- Place cheesecake in refrigerator until it cools and hardens.