- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 tablespoon matcha green tea powder (+ extra for dusting, placed in a mesh sieve)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
- Whisk together the frozen yogurt and matcha green tea powder. Add the milk and mix well. Pour into popsicle molds, add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and liquid coconut oil. Microwave for 30-second intervals until liquid.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water - make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- Working with one popsicle at a time, dip the popsicles into the white chocolate mixture, then turn upright and encourage the chocolate to drip down the sides of the popsicle. Immediately dust with some extra matcha green tea powder. Continue with the remaining popsicles.
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag. Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!