- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- Combine the butter and white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt at 30-second intervals until they are melted and smooth. Add the confectioner's sugar and stir to combine. Add the eggs and egg yolks and stir until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and matcha green tea powder. Add wet mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spray 2 ramekins that are 4 inches in diameter with cooking spray and set on a baking sheet. Divide the mixture evenly between the ramekins. Bake at 425F for 13-15 minutes, until the edges are firm and the center is soft but not liquid. Cool for 2 minutes, then use a knife to gently pull the cakes away from the edges of the ramekins, then turn out onto a dish dusted with matcha green tea powder. Dust with confectioner's sugar and enjoy!