- 12 oreos
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temp
- 1 1/2 tablespoon matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- Fruit for topping
- Crust: in a ziplock bag add oreos and crush with rolling pin. Then add to a bowl and mix in the melted butter.
- Add 2 -3 tablespoons of this oreo butter mix into 4, 4 ounces mason jars. Tamp down with pie tamp or fingers and set aside. Reserve any leftover crushed oreos.
- In a large bowl mix (using electric mixer) the cream cheese, matcha powder, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth and light, 2-3 minutes. Add the greek yogurt and whipping cream and mix until thick and creamy. Mix in by hand the leftover crushed oreos.
- Fill matcha mixture evenly into the prepared jars. Cover with lids and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight. Serve with whipped cream and a fruit topping.