- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 1 ounce almond slices
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup matcha whipped cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- Matcha green tea
- Coarse sweet red bean paste
- Wrap parchment paper around cardboard and staple to form cylinders.
- Slice the puff pastry lengthwise. Wrap strips around the cylinders.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, then remove from molds.
- Place whipped cream and matcha whipped cream into a piping bag. Fill pastries with whipped cream.
- Top with matcha powder and serve with red bean paste.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE