- 4 layers sponge cake
- 200 grams white chocolate, melted
- Matcha powder
- Gold leaf
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 70 grams yogurt
- 20 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 150 milliliters heavy cream
- Set aside one layer of sponge cake. Cut out the inside portion of the other layers to create three rings.
- Place the first sponge cake onto your work surface and spread with white chocolate.
- Place one ring of sponge cake on top. Spread white chocolate on top of that layer, placing another ring of sponge cake on top. Repeat until the last layer of spong cake is done. Finally spread the chocolate so that it covers the entire cake.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and heavy cream and mix to combine well. Pour mixture into the cake.
- Sprinkle with matcha powder and garnish with gold leaf.