Matcha White Chocolate Chip Cookies
These green tea cookies are an incredibly sweet delight when white chocolate chips are involved!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and egg in a bowl using an electric mixer.
- Add the white sugar and mix well. Add the brown sugar and beat until combined
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and matcha green tea powder. Add to the sugar mixture and combine.
- Add the vanilla extract, salt and baking soda and mix until fully combined. Add the white chocolate chips and mix until fully dispersed.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Immediately remove from the baking sheet with a spatula and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!