- 2 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Butter lettuce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- For the Greek yogurt caesar dressing:
- 3/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove
- Shred chicken breast with hand-mixer. Add green onions, caesar dressing and mix again.
- Place chicken mixture into butter lettuce cups and top with grated Parmesan cheese & croutons.