- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup of quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup of almonds, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread butternut squash and Brussels sprouts onto a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix to coat and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the vegetables roast, cook the quinoa, mixing in the spinach when it's nearly finished.
- Divide the quinoa mixture and roasted vegetables among your Prep'd Bowls, and top with almonds and microgreens.