- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 5-6 medium potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice potatoes and onion quickly into wedges using apple corer.
- Spread potatoes and onion across sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Make room for chicken breast, drizzle with olive oil, salt pepper and thyme. Place lemon wedges randomly around pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.