Chicken Larb Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 small Thai chilis, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 heads of Bibb lettuce leaves separated, covered, chilled
- Pickled red onion, for serving
- Cilantro, mint, basil leaves, torn, for serving
- Lime slices, for serving
- Crushed roasted peanuts and/or crispy shallots
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the chicken, garlic, scallions, and chilis. Season with salt and pepper and cook until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Stir in soy sauce, fish sauce, Sriracha, and brown sugar, cooking until the liquid is almost completely reduced.
- Serve with lettuce leaves, a few pickled onions, and herbs, with a generous squeeze of lime on top and more
- sriracha, as desired. Sprinkle with peanuts or shallots, if using.